Sunday, January 22, 2012

Merry Christmas


We had a Quiet Christmas at home.  Well except for the fact that I worked Nights.  It was the first Christmas season that I have worked since Caleb was born.(I have been blessed but it was my turn so I worked Both New Year's and Christmas) The boys were at a perfect age for the Magic of Christmas.  Excitement filled them and they loved celebrating Jesus's Birthday.  We opened presents on Christmas morning I came home, got into my pj's, climbed into bed and then Caleb came running it.  Talk about Perfect timing.  We went to Christmas Eve service which was wonderful and had our Turkey on Christmas eve also. 

I loved that there was joy and excitement.  We were so blessed this Christmas.


Noah With his Remote control Dragon


Caleb with his Remote Control Dragon 


Caleb's first Calgary Flames Jersey 


Mini Hockey nets and sticks....Pure Joy. 


Darcy


Mike 



No comments: