Tuesday, September 6, 2011

One Year...Already?

I can't believe that it has been one year of married bliss already.  We both have had a learning curve over the past year but it has been more fun than fights.  The best thing that we did this year for our marriage was take a financial course through the church.  Since we have set financial goals for our future we kept our anniversary low-key.  No extravagant presents or dates.  We had the most romantic date.  We went out to a movie and then went to Boston Pizza and shared the same dessert we shared on our first date. The best part was it was a surprise.  Mike planned it all, even the sitter.  I loved it! 


Us at BP's with the Chocolate explosion. 


At the movie. 


Chocolate explosion, just as good as it was 2 years ago.

1 comment:

The Nilsen's Journey said...

Yay Darc! I love it & that Mike planned it all himself - way to go! Kev & I have been talking about how wonderful it is to enjoy the simple things in marriage. If you have someone else who enjoys that too, I'd count oneself blessed! And btw; I really like your hair that length!